Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lost in Miami

Whats the chances of getting Danny Durante to film a skateboarding part again? Hopefully pretty good. He and I made a trip to Miami over the weekend and met up with John, Brandon, Brad. I also met up with the mayor of Miami skateboarding, Matt Cantor, and my hommie Ryan Dodge. Danny and I met up with Matt and Ryan out at Matts new park, well not so new but its been that long since Danny and I have been to MIA. The new park has a good set up and is fun. Not to many parks have actual marble ledges and hubbas. One thing I noticed was a rip off of the Pizzle banks that Chris Williams came up to skate once. I bet if you took a measuring tape to them they would match up inch for inch. We left the park and met up in south beach with John and Brandon, and checked into our hotel. Matt welcomed us all with Cornoas, we then went out till sunrise riding skateboards. Four hours or so of sleep and we ventured out. Dodge had to take Matt out to the park to open up for the day, so we decided we would go off to my G14 ledge spot in the hood. On the way there I got pulled over.

Officer: "What are you doing here; are you lost?"
Me:"Well kinda, actually officer I am looking for this skate spot"
Officer: "Its not safe around here day or night, just do a u-turn and head back east"

So we never made it to the ledge spot that day, Danny and I were kinda pissed about that.

16 blocked it up when we got back, good times. A new top 3s later this week. Enjoy.




1 Comments:

Blogger WhiteMachete said...

I think its safe to say you guys "brought the heat." great mini-vid. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search