Monday, January 21, 2008

4 days of city life.

Ever heard of SKYBUS? Well its pretty badass. Round trip cost me less than $300 bucks. Flew from Daytona to Columbus Ohio, to NYC.


Flew up here Saturday, and I am here till Tuesday. Its so damn cold its unbelieveable. Yesterday was like a high of 22 degrees. Skating thru the city with a backpack full of gear, and freezing isnt fun. One good thing about being here is 1 hour Black and White film processing. Can't really get that back home so shooting up here is more motivating for me. First time I have shot 35mm film in a long time.





Well I am gonna stop rambling and get out skating. Ill update when I get back to Florida.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boucher said...

i would have went dude damnit

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search