Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Camera Phone Photo Jouranlism

Well its about time that I get some new content around here. No one comments any of my posts anymore so I'll spice it up a bit. First up is a legendary street. While driving around suburbia Orlando looking for spots, I came across this.




I have fallen victim late nights at college bars and hanging out with some wack kids, but Wii bowling at the Ale House up here is far from either of those. Sunday nights they are holding tournaments were the top bowler of the night gets a $25 bar tab, along with the highest scoring team gets one too. For not owning a Wii nor regularly playing it I was pretty hyped on a 234 game.



Here is a throw back one, good for some laughs.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg that kid in 561 was sooo funny!! he was sooo hyped on a bored he almost karate-kicked a rack down!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thays amazing bro. Damn, I finally found a street with my name. Stoked.

Finch

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search