Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Kinda Wack Kid Wednesday, but not quite.

So its been a while since I have updated. Why not come back with a bang. I think this will probably be post of the year in my books.

The following is one of those things, like putting your dog to sleep, you hate to do, but you have to.

So let me start you off with this.

God where do we start with this? She must have really thought she had me with this one.

Ok, so lets break this down.

"Cahall why do you have to go to Miami and talk shit about me? It's the most bogus bullshit ever."

Well it all depends on how you look at it, I simply saw an ex boyfriend of yours, Manny, who is a friend of mine and all I said to him was that I saw your ex girlfriend the other day, and that I chilled with her. I also said its kinda funny how she is almost following in Danielle's footsteps, considering Danielle dated Sean Conover, and him (Manny). Talking shit not really, just pointing out the facts.

"For one thing I'm not following down Danielle's path or whatever the fuck you think I am doing, BECAUSE I can go and get it with ANY SKATEBOARDER IF I WANTED TO RIGHT NOW. I AM FRIENDS WITH ALOT OF THEM AND I'VE NOT GOTTEN WITH... I'VE GOTTEN WITH MANNY, HAVEN'T HAD SEX WITH MANNY OR DONE ANYTHING WITH MANNY and Manny is still my best friend and I've date Sean."

Ok Ok SO, How far off am I? I don't think very far, lets go down the list here

Danielle

Sean Conover, Check
Manny Benitez, Check
Went to Tampa Am this year, Check
Add every skater in the newest issue of Transworld, Skateboarder Mag, and any other skateboarding publication, on myspace, Check

Taylor

Sean Conover, Check
Manny Benitez, Check
Went to Tampa Am this year, Check
Add every skater in the newest issue of Transworld, Skateboarder Mag, and any other skateboarding publication, on myspace, Check

And I really hate putting Danielle out there on this one because it really had nothing to do with her, but it pretty much matches up. At least Danielle had a boyfriend skating in the contest, I guess.

"Sean and me broke up cause I dumped him, If I was so in love with skateboarding or whatever the fuck you think it is wouldn't I still be with him, cause obviously he still keeps coming back, and I'm not Fucking trying to get back with him. And I'm dating someone in Stuart who has nothing to do with skateboarding and he plays guitar."

Nah I think you broke up with Sean cause at that point Danielle had broken up with Manny already so you had to move on down the list. Poor kid. So your dating someone in Stuart? I'd like to know who.. or is just your imaginary boyfriend until Danielle breaks up with Grant?

"So why don't you just shut the fuck up and grow up. You have no reason to talk shit about me cause I've never done shit to you."

What fun is in shutting the fuck up? As far as I am concerned growing up is for people who work 9-5 Monday thru Friday.

Your right you have never done shit to me, let me hit it maybe I'll be nicer.

" And if I wanted... and if I wanted a skateboarder so bad wouldn't I try and get with you cause you have money and shit... so grow up."

Nah, Danielle has to date me first, then you'll come prowling in. And I have money and shit... oh so we got a gold digger on our hands do we?

Well anyways on to the stuff that no one really comes here for.

The Euros got on a plane last night to head back home, to the land of marble ground and benches. It was one hell of a month hanging out with those dudes, good times here are a few photos from the month spent here.

The Van.


According to Marco, there aren't many black folk in Europe, so when we were near MLK he felt the need to document them.


John and Marco, $6 dollar Coronas, and Nixlings as the Euro's called Yinglings after Nix bought 3 twelve packs for them.

Daniell'e, and the two gangster's throwin up their signs.

Lego spot, as the Euro's called it.


The old arena is finally coming down.

This is the spot at the end of the Habitat video that Ed tries to back 50, all knobed up.


Now lets just ahead one week to now. Russ and poppa Brandon came up to skate. It was a very productive weekend to say the least.

Two brothers getting bromantic.

Nix gets his front rock on, while Isabel gets her ass out of the way.

Russ gets his wallie on.

Well that is all I have for you right now. Keep a look out for a post later this week, I am off to North Carolina to film a Red Bull Contest. I will leave you with this little gem that I found.

don't bother asking, i'm not telling.

23 Comments:

Blogger Scott Quintavalle said...

back to hating on chicks again? i didnt even read the whole thing but it sounds to me that you might just be jealous and you want some skateboarders dick. seeing that none of the skateboarders are gay, i got a question for you corn do you lick your dildo before or after you jam that thing in your cornhole?

6:20 PM  
Blogger corn's closet said...

Maybe you should learn how to read everything before you open your mouth. Or is it always open and you can only talk when there isn't a dick in it for a split second.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Scott Quintavalle said...

before or after corn?

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET A LIFE YOU HOMO!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...AND I SUGGEST YOU DELETE THIS:D

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wanted to tell you what a fat stupid fuck you are

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn 5 comments, I thought this was going in the books??


So are you jacking off to my voice or what, cuz who saves a voice message for that long or did it take you over two weeks to come up with this lame shit.. come on Corn I thought you could do better.

Sooo lets start off from the beginning.. One Mannys not your friend you were talking shit about him up until a couple weeks ago, then he agrees with one of your blogs and now hes your friend??

Then after i leave you that message you call me back going "SO WHOS ASS DO I HAVE TO BEAT FOR SAYING I TALKED SHIT" cuz Corn unless your planning on pecking someones eyes out with your bird beak of a nose, you wouldn't touch anyone your just all about shit talking.

Okay and lets see if I wanted to follow Danielle wouldnt the first person I would try to get with would be your boy John cuz well she did date John. And you wouldn't be talking shit if I did do that anyways, cuz thats your boy..


Yeah I should really go buy the new transworld, my friends list is slacking on the skaters.. or ill just go check your new friends cuz you probably already went through the mags and added them, cuz u no your on their dicks more then I am..

and tampa am yeah went cuz manny needed a ride and someone had extra tickets and it was a chance for me to hagn with my four friends for a weekend...

Now to the point I find so funny, you say I dumped sean cuz Danielle dumped manny.. Truth is Danielle broke up with manny like 2 months before I dumped sean.. So get your facts straight. We broke up cuz i wasn't going to see him for like two months cuz he was going on his trip, we were getting back together the day of his accident then he ended up in the hospital for a month and i couldn't talk to him.. So your point is once again shit.

And no sorry I try to date people who are remotely attractive and dont have a fatter ass then i do, and Danielle has more class then to date you.

And yeah Im a gold digger cuz lets see every boyfriend Ive had has little money, and the reason I even said that in that voice mail was because the night before i left that. Your lame ass had to empty your bank account so you could show off a couple 100 dollar bills in the car while singing "Stacks on that, and you can have whatever you like" trying to impress everyone..

So I like how you put both Chelsea, Danielle and me in your wack kids at one point.. Its funny because you tried to get with all three of us and we all turned you down.
but you will deny trying to get with any of us.. So i think people will find your myspace messages to me more exciting then this

1.

" holla at me and i'll take you to that lion country safari that be like the illest of dem all. you know? like the cadillac or da lexus of zoo's. you heard? cause im be trying to sign you up for the shorty status. holla back. scincerly yours. caholla. =-)"

2."
the real question is do you want me to have it? its no doubt i like you girl, but evertime you get a boyfriend its bye bye cahall. well im over that boo. your hot, i think you and i would be the illest together, so when your done with your miami boi holla at me. cause i'll do you right, cause i have always told you i would too. no stupid myspace drama postin' bullentins about each other. i'm real. you know that already, so when your done dating your boys and yoru ready for a man holla at me. and i still <3 you"

well corn i still got love for you...but ill expect a hate comment back saying im anorexic or some shit... but see you in stuart

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and thats going in the record books

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....taylor dont even know you...but i loveyou haha


damn corn, aint it harsh to have a girl rip you oh so hard, put you on blast and just shitted all over you..its rather hilarious :)

by the way, i thought you and john were looking for me??? you guys were just down and then ran into the kid that lives in my bedroom. what happened? its not like im hiding out or anything

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooow. When I thought you couldn't get any gayer....you never cease to impress me corn.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I hate Florida people.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the first time in my life, i find my self actually agreeing with corn. And you know she is so hyped to be on this getting talked about. And maybe she should have not said such mean things about sean who didn't do anything to her. AND NO YOU COULDNT GET WITH ANY SKATEBOARDER! what do you think this is a frat party?

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I know who wrote that comment, and I have no worries about what you think. Cuz you wouldn't say anything to my face, you would just rather write anonymous on a blog or you know just tell my friends right??

Yeah Im hyped? A 20 year old kid has no time so he write a blog about me..A blog where out of 12 comments 1 person agreed with him.. I know I'm not a hoe, or nothing like the person he compares me too (nothing against her), my friends know that and if anyone knew me well I guess they would know it.

and I already knew he was going to write this cuz at Tampa your girl hinted about it, "ohh you hear Taylors voice mail, she going to be made a fool", thanks for telling my friends guess i wasnt supposed to know shit was being talked about me when i thought that shit was over and done with...

I like how you took all the shit I said literately, you really think I really meant i can get with any skateboarder, sorry I'm not hoaring myself out there to get with any anyways like the other girls corn says and has talked shit about.



Ohh and I was mean to sean are you so in my personal life that you know what happened between me and him, well you arent.. So get the fuck outta here with me being mean to sean..

And to answer your question corn from your IM just now, no I dont hate you.. I'm not going to cry over some blog, but no offense you wasted three hours of your time that it took to come up with all this..and i still respect you, I have no reason not too. You have said this all to me before and I thought we talked about it and you saw what i was saying but i guess not. I dont agree with you writing a blog but thats fine

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody should actually fight corn

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are everything thats ever been annoying about anybody all in one person, good job corn

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corn when did u become rich enough to get a cadillac


ohhh yeah u never will be

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is taylor annoying??

yeah I'm pretty sure you fucked up and should of said corn was annoying

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHUT A FAG. IF YOU KNEW WHAT RAL SK8BORDING WAS, THEN U WUD KNOW THAT CHICKS R FOR DOING IT AND SK8BOARDS R FOR SELLING. GET PAYD WITH BOARDS AND WEED LIKE US DID.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha NEW BLOOD BOSS, did you even finish grammar school man. HAHA.

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like the kids that ride for him who are unoriginal, the dude can't even come up with an original name, he has to bite Teak's blogger name..

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are all fucking twelve year olds. What is this, highschool? You all sound like frat boys crying to each other through a blog, talking shit like females.

Who is this lame blog helping? No one. Who is it helping when Scott Q(ueer) and Mike Little dick talk shit to ol' cornhole? No one. Maybe it boosts their egos a little bit more? maybe it makes you guys feel better about yourselves?

Everyone knows none of you pussies are ever going to fight each other. The only person to ever do anything about a "wack kid" problem was Manny when he knocked the bajeesus out of that Vlati moron. Oh and DP smacked that little Tampa gangster kook around at Clash a couple weeks ago. That was some funny shit.

You pussies need to stop pretending your lives are like Laguna Beach the television show and worry about skateboarding. Shit you shouldn't even worry about skateboarding.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that spot is old news! the ground could use some fixing though..

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so glad that i can wake up everyday, maybe smoke some weed and just skate with my boys and chill over some beers afterwards and not worry about this shit

for real

i dont really have anythng against corn besides the fact that he asked me to skate a spot for him and films me doing like 5 tricks and a dope sequence and tells me its going in "in my neihboorhood 2" aomewhere, then "loses" all of it within week never letting me even watch it,after he suggests a trick that i end up fucking my shit up on..

im not gunna talk shit, but for real u guys need to grab ur boards and just skate with ur homies, and i know some of you already do that and i respect that beause its hard to find people who just love to go out and skate with no drama these days

and taylor....i remember u tellin me about this shit, you know i love you and uve changed alot since then but u bring this stuff on ur self


thats all i have to say about that

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search