Friday, June 22, 2007

I've been watching you, watch me all night..




With the power of the internet, yes anything today is possible. Tim Kulas showed me Google Analytics, its a free thing from google. Basically you drop a line of script numbers and letters into the script of your page and it tracks where people are from viewing your page, how long they stay on and how they got there, kinda creepy, but pretty interesting. The little circles on the map represent population viewing the site in that particular area. I think it works for myspace too, so if you think you have someone stalking you, I'd suggest this. Besides that I protested go skateboarding day yesterday and didn't go skateboarding. I think all this is doing is bring skateboarding into more mainstream, like it already isn't but, we don't need Joe Reporter for news 12 talking about skating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search