Thursday, February 07, 2008

blogged.

Sorry for the spammed shit, I guess when I put that Poll up a few weeks back it had some code in it to take over my blog.

Well tomorrow I get to finally see what some have been waiting to see for quite some time. Rise and Shine will be in Justin and mine hands tommorrow by noon. Brandsetter is just a straigt up dumbass or just lacks many skills but Justin and I are working on the dvd menus cause he can't do them.. The dvd will be sent off tomorrow after we capture it and make all the menu's. Don't worry we have spell check on the dvd program.

The line up is offical. Florida got a 4-5 minute montage which according to Brandsetter is most of my footage. Well see. This is the same dude who called me last night at 11pm describing tricks and lines to me asking who the people are.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day. Maybe Ill bootleg that shit for you fools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search