Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Slow on the update

I havent been slacking on shooting photos or filming, but I have been slacking around this place. The lack of photos I could put on here is high, but its good because I will have some stuff that will be published in the next issue. Lots of news is stirring up around John Clayton, big things in the near future for him. Keep a look out for the updates here.

Check out the newest blog on the block. And if you thought my spelling was hard to read, now you can benchmark it against a 7th grader that can pull women old enough to be his mom.


Orlando's own Bert Wooton, will debut as Organika's new AM, at Surf Expo.

Bert and I went out shooting over the weekend, and he got a pretty intense sequence. Keep a look out for a Organika ad that might just have my name down as the photog who shot it.

Last of the Mohican's will be hitting shops as early as next week. You can get it through most distributors or through Joe Perrin's Website.

I'll leave you with this photo.


Chris Blake. Nosegrind Pop Out. 2008.

4 Comments:

Blogger Boucher said...

photo came out dope good work play boy

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaha my brother is comin up, wth is that girl?

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should get some tips from that 7th grader on how to "pull"

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAKE STEEZE

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search