Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wack Kid Wednesdays

Well I should probably be writing a term paper right about now, but hell what fun is that, it's Wednesday and its time for a WACK KID WEDNESDAY.

Coming up with new material is getting harder and harder, not really though. So this week I will bring you a wkw that none of you would have ever of guessed. Me.

Why not? I have thrown everyone else under the chopping block, so isn't it my turn to put myself on the stage.

Where do we start.. ok right here. So I write these blogs making fun of anyone and everyone, with no thought to how they affect people. Makes me pretty damn wack right? I've made little girls cry and boyfriends pissed off. I am a true fucking asshole, I don't along with nearly anyone, I dislike just about everything about skateboarding anymore, from the way people push, to the whimsical tricks people do nowadays. I make fun of people and I dont even know what I am talking about, cause I don't wear flannel and slap John on the ass after he lands a trick.

Fuck I really need to get with the times. Oh yeah and by the way that $8,000 camera with the fish bowl on the end of it, damn why did I spend my money on that. It is a complete fucking waste, you know I am not gonna go anywhere in filming skateboarding. I'm just striving to be Josh anyways.

Shit we cant forget about photography skills, shit has anyone seen them lately. My photos look like Little Tykes my first photo. I got a few thousand dollars worth of photography equipment and don't know a damn thing about it, right Mikey? Mazur you can contest to that too, right?

Oh fuck and what about how I look. I am a dumpy motherfucker. Uglier than a cow's ass just after taking a shit. Oh well, thats what they make tons of plastic surgery for right? I'll just put it on the black cards seeing I have soo much money too.

What else what else, oh girls, I have to take them on lavish trips and buy them fancy things to get them to date me. Shit Kanye said it best.. she ain't nothin but a gold digger. Well I gotta get it some how.

And shit has anyone seen my gear that I rock. Fuckin so wack. Habitat camo shorts were like so 3 years ago. Big skate fashion no no.

See and I find it funny to piss people off, cause I find it even funnier that people have to try and prove me wrong, and prove that I am the idiot. This makes anyone that ever agrued with me look real dumb. Just think about how they tried to prove how much better they were then a retard (me). Comment away, but one thing you gotta man up to it put your name on it, I always have.

10 Comments:

Blogger Frisky ginger said...

get the fuck over yourself, please.

-RYAN O'CONNOR

6:55 PM  
Blogger colin said...

dude, you're getting a little personal with the looks. i mean, people can't help that.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old are u bitch, what is this, jesus

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your narcissism is only surpassed by your arrogance.

Also, you forgot you're a horrible speller and writer and stalk people to make these Wack Kid Wednesdays. It's creepy.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also you tried to make a loop in you backward, thats pretty wack too

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comment about this about the "loop" makes no sense. Are you retarded like Corn?

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corn,

your not going anywhere, you talk shit about all the people who most likely will be somewhere in a few years like steve, and little but then you hop on all the "famous" or "pros" now... when sooner or later there going to be has beens and little and steve and brad cromer will be the in the spot light.. then you will be trying to suck their dicks.. So your burning bridges for no reason.. its only fucking up your own career..

And I dont think I have ever met a person who is so full of themselves, and you have nothing to show for it.. You got a couple pictures in a free magazine.. i think anyone can do that.. You havent made a memorable video like pang or thomas..

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a memorable video like pang or thomas? what memorable video is that?

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what fucking videos are you guys talking about? Last memorable video was Fully Flaired... Who the hell is pang, a jap.

No offense Corn, I think you are a douche bag too. But I think that little drama things like this are fucking so funny.

People arguing with you on a message board is fucking great press. Big Brother said it best, " Arguing on message boards is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded."

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

worst one yet.

-bagel

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search