Monday, June 25, 2007

Dailies

Got the master of the backside tail grinder's top three back. Look for it to be on the actual site one day this week. Look for a day at willoby with Mitch to be up tommarow or the next day. This is gonna be a busy week for me, finals, NYC, some other random ish, who knows, I'm just going to live day to day. How is it that skating for less than 2 hours and I feel like I have been skating for a whole day and look like I just got out of the shower? Florida sucks. Static 3 site should be up by Wednesday keep checking, www.static3video.com to see it launch. Is this gonna be the final nail in the casket of the static video series? Josh always puts out good videos, minus the song selections. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search