Friday, April 25, 2008

Long over due

This is beyond way over due. For those of you who just come lurk my blog, you need to check out my homie Joe Locke's Blog/Online zine. If you dont know him you should meet him. He tends to get a smile or laugh out of me with every issue and blog he makes. Joe grew up in Palatka, Florida, which if you thought, Stuart, Jensen, your town or wherever sucks, believe me this place is in the middle of nowhere. Joe always tends to have a story about how him and his friends would do something, and in the end it would make you laugh. Joe, is a man of his word, I won this name this beer contest, which orginally i thought was a joke, on his page, and the dude straight up sent me a check.




New issue of Focus should be in shops by a week today at the latest. The cover is none other than Ryan O'Connor. Also in this issue is a inteview with Joe Perrin, about his upcoming video "Last Of the Mohicans" that I did. Good stuff to check out. I'll be putting up the mp3 of the interview in a future post, because it is nothing short of legendary. Newport, 80's Joe, Josh Dowd and Joe all in a room at once pretty intoxicated made for a entertaining interview.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search