Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wack Kid Wednesdays

Glad I can piss people off. Hey Steve go fuck yourself how about that? What happened man thought you or one of your boys were going to show up at surf expo and kick my ass? I was there all day Friday at the Focus booth, what happened?


Well anyways this week I was too busy to make a wack kid wednesday. Next week will be golden. Until then enjoy these photos of the homies.
Luis Perez Crooked Grind
Joel Meinholz

Photobucket
Sam Bianchini Front Board Shuvs

8 Comments:

Blogger SLICK said...

O shit here goes round 2!!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Scott Quintavalle said...

Sorry, really nothing much to enjoy from those photos.
Looks like from the photo of Joel your just trying to name drop.

10:11 PM  
Blogger corn's closet said...

Nope. Just can't put the photo of him that I shot. Why don't you go drop a cinder block on your head.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Boucher said...

dope photos fun weekend

1:08 AM  
Blogger Button Up said...

Everyone hate the Cahall 'till they need something.

"Cahall is so lame" "Cahall I need a sequence!" "Cahall is a kook" "Cahall I thought you said I'd be in Focus, I thought we were boys!?"

To those of you that hate on Corn when someone "cool" is around, then call him up to shoot your photo, it's just rude.

4:45 PM  
Blogger SLICK said...

So RUDE...

7:21 PM  
Blogger 561 boss said...

So RUDE...

7:33 PM  
Blogger Steven Ayers. said...

Yeah Sam. I'm hyped he's coming up.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search