Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Deadline.

Well if you are of any importance, or are under a certin list of contacts in my phone you got a text from me. Thats right people we are putting a deadline in place. This shit is offical. March 31st is the deadline for all submissions for In My Neighborhood 2. I know that it was a year ago that I put out a trailer for it, and I'm actually regreting that now, because a I had to trim back a few fools and swap them out with some people that had to pick up their slack. The line looks damn amazing now, I might get around to cutting a new trailer for it, or you might just have to wait for the March/April issue of Focus Skate Mag to find out the final line up. A rough edit right now puts the video around 22 minutes.

8 Comments:

Blogger colin said...

it better beat 'in my neighboorhood.'

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shits gonna be weak anyway, corn stick to photos your not doing the right thing. and you put yourself in a shit hole

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

his photos are horrible, he lags at life no ones going to want to see some nobodys in stuart skate like shit.

10:52 AM  
Blogger 561 boss said...

i want to see some nobodys from stuart skate like shit

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya for sure,
better than seeing kids from down south ollie a gap to 5050 a curb

12:44 AM  
Blogger Boucher said...

i agree with the boss

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck The Berrics, last nights flatground sesh at The Warehouse was off the chain. Kulas vs. Clayton. Tune in for more to find out who won. Talk about suspense.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search