Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Month Glitch

Well as you probably have noticed I haven't updated this in a month.

While I was gone if you checked out the transworld website, you might have seen this, a few things in there that I filmed. Be on the look out for more footage of Rosa in my video which will be coming out with in the next month or so In My Neighborhood II.

If you come to this blog you are more than likely to visit the 561 blog, so you probably have already seen all the recent John coverage in Focus, DLXSF, and Slap Message Boards. If you haven't just got over to the 561 Blog and check it out.

So its been four years of hate, shit talking, and damn good east coast coverage, congrats to Justin and Mazur for having came this far, and making me a part of FOCUS SKATE MAG. While talking about the magazine, been on the look out later this year for "In Focus" the second video coming from the magazine.

Check back later this week for more updates. I promise. And I will leave you with this.



Three amigios. Kenny, 80s, and Rosa, after our homie's wedding on saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search