Thursday, July 26, 2007

Casualties of a Dice Game

So this week in skate photography has sucked for me. Went out with Kass and he got hurt while we were trying to shoot this, you can pretty much guess what happend from the photo. So as of right now I have shot zero photos for ads which equals me washing more cars.


smith grind attempt

Mitch was tring this pole and almost did it, just wait till you see what he wants to do at this spot. Hopefully he will do it.


pole jammed


Besides this I have been washing cars and taking notes in school this week. Focus video deadline is August 1st so I need to get a tape off to Mark Brandsetter for that. Ryan Oconner returns from NYC August 5th, which gives me someone to skate with. Skated the Maitland quaterpipes tonight and I'm working on a trick for that spot. Hopefully someone will appear in Orlando this weekend. Mitch, John, Brandon, Teak. Someone save me from this life of handrails and hubba photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search