Saturday, July 28, 2007

In My Neighborhood

So since I have been uploading the video, I realized how much fun and time I put into this video. I look back upon it now and realize so many things that I should have done and left out. It was a learning experience for me to say the least. To start here is Joe Villa's part, with a guest appearence of Brad Cushing. I think Joe and I filmed most of his part in seriously 2 maybe 3 months. I remember orginally Joe and I wanted to call the video Another Sunday Morning, but I knew the video wasnt going to have the feel of Sunday Morning. Brad pretty much gave birth to Sunday Morning and it wouldnt have been right for him to only have a few tricks in this video if we called it that.


So who's part are you looking forward to seeing next?

Mitch
John
Brandon
Justin
Danny and James
Carson
Josh and Compton
Teak

Put your votes in and thats who I'll put up tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search