Thursday, August 02, 2007

?

X Games suck. When Neon Leon is talking about them I know its wack, not that I already didnt think that but just to put the icing on the cake. Anyways.. It is looking very good for Mitch and John for one in a million. I know for sure one of them will make the top 5 cut. Today from the closet comes the part of none other than probably the only other person who reads this, Teak.




Went out and shot with Andrew Nediymer today after the soggy day, Andrew with out a doubt is one of the nicest kids I have ever met and he rips. I shot a few things with him, if it dont run I will put it up here. all I can say is he did a dope fs bluntslide to regular on a certin Orlando bank spot that Theny has yet to skate. We also skated a brick bank spot with some stairs in the middle that was once deemed unskateable, the spot has been fixed up a little and is good for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search