Monday, July 30, 2007

Hatred in brolando

First Ill start with these...




Ok so I wanted to do another bro down article with the second kid Rodney and, his brother is Jimmy Macinnes, who is a washed up ex Lib Tech Pro. Still would have been some coverage in the magazine for me. I was always cool with the kid Rodney so I contacted him last week sometime to see if he was down. I got the reply back today. My boyfrined derek told me about you talking shit. blah blah blah... So I'm egotistical or how ever the hell you spell it for not wanting spots that I put my time into finding to get blown up, hmmm I guess I'm wrong for being that way; now that when Mitch and I went to the bank spot we got kicked out cause of so many kids going there. Quote on Quote "Let's just say, you better hope I don't run into you." hmm a threat is it? Yeah and just so you know Radney, you arent too rad.

I want honest opinions here. Am I wrong for being this way about spots? I'm pretty sure Mitch, John, Brandon, and Chris Williams will be on the pedestal with me. If we're "all part of the same thing" I guess I wouldnt have had to wrtie that and you and your boys would have heeded to my word and just waited to skate the spot?

So anyways enough skate drama, thats what Fuel and MTV is for, here is the convicted felon himself, Carson.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Henry said...

O-town dramatics. Sucks.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search