Sunday, May 11, 2008

Philly Cheese Football

Photobucket
Welcome back to Orlando buddy.

As promised here is the Jacksonville recap. Before I even start, might I suggest anyone who dont have a little point and shoot digital camera yet, to get one. Best $180 bucks Ive ever spent and its funny that of all people, myself, now just finally invested in one..


I had to seize the moment.


Look firmilar?


The whole weekend can be summed up by saying that it fell nothing short of epic. Skating in the 90+ degree weather Friday afternoon is always fun. We started off by meeting up with Fred Tan and Robert Lopez Mont at Covert skateshop right outside downtown Orlando. From there we head out to a church in Orlando with a pretty gnarly rail at it. Robert gets busy, but we got the boot from good old jonny law before this one could be made offical.

Photobucket

So after skating there we ventured off into the outskirts of Orlando and skated a few other spots. John and Robert both got busy on something that would put el toro to shame, no lie. John managed to film a few lines at a few random places and we called it a night on skating.

Photobucket
Somewhere in Orlando.


After going back to the house taking showers John and I deciede to go out for the night to your typical college town bar. We had time to waste, Mitch was in class till 1am. So time goes by and we end up meeting up with Mitch, and then Fred and Sam met up with us at Mitch's house. From there we headed back to my house around 4:30 am. John left a philly cheese steak he had ate for dinner in my car so we deciede to play football in front of my house with it. Finally we went inside and Danielle opted out on not coming out with John and I so, I decieded to get her up.

Photobucket
Even when a little intoxicated I know a photo opertunity when I see one.


Somehow I managed to get her up and convince her to drive to Jacksonville. We wasted a good 40 minutes out front of my house.

Photobucket

Not too sure why I am posting this photo I look very broverwelming, but oh well, I know everyone will get some good laughs out of it.

Photobucket

"Wow the sun is coming up. We gotta pickup some beers" Fred Tan insists. So we stop off at a gas station, Fred says, "look its a relative on this, take a photo".

Photobucket

Back on the road, Yinglings and all.

Photobucket

In My Neighborhood 2 is all I was worried about and how I was going to make something happen out of this weekend. Ten minutes after picking up beer, John and Fred were more worried about relieving themselves.

Photobucket

About 8 am or so, still going. Sam looks a little beat up on this one.

Photobucket

So Danielle was over driving. I was fine to drive so we switched it up for the remander of the drive.

Photobucket
Somewhere in Florida.


So we finally got to Jacksonville, and I get us a room at the Crown Plaza, thanks to Dodge, he got us the hook up price.
Photobucket


I get into the room and take a shower, and come out to this.

Photobucket

Should have known better. Three skateboarders that in my mind are worthless at this point. So I head down to check out what was going down at the contest. Dodge was calling it all day on the mic, hyping up In My Hood II all day.

Photobucket
Seen many friends from Josh Stewart, to random Jupiter kids.

Photobucket
illprint. is what it should be called.

So finally day turns into night and I managed to get John out to skate. Fred and Sam were still trying to recover. At this point I had been up for over 36 hours and still had it in me to get out and slavage what was left of the trip. Unforinately I dont have photos that I can post of what went down that night, I have to save them for John's interview, which hopefully will be in the next issue.

Although I can show you these.

Photobucket
I found this spot about two years ago when traveling out to Palatka, FL to visit an ex girlfriends grandparents with her, so I had to come back and skate it.

Photobucket
According to Teak, In My Hood II should be called Static 3.5, I guess you can call this a static 3.5 spot.

Everyone who was at the contest went to the contest after party, at some place called the Pearl, well John and I didnt go, and come to find out thru a girl I know that lives in Jacksonville, its a gay bar.

This was the site when I woke up in the morning.

Photobucket

O'Con ended up in Jacksonville, along with Dan Weathly, and Bert Wooten, so they stayed in the room.


I fell asleep pretty early on in the night, John, Fred and Sam, ended up with Pat Steiner and friends. According to John, Pat and this kid Jack, from Orlando, trashed Pat's room, everything from flipping over the beds, to dumping out a large flower pot in their room and spreading out the dirt all over the room. Joey Berzinski made an appearence in the room at some point and egging on Jack and Pat to throw their tv off their 7th story balcony. Luckly before that happend the guy from the room next to them came over and yelled at them to stop. Hope Ricky didn't put the room on his credit card.

So Sunday we skated a few spots and left around 3pm. Here is what it looked like on the ride home.

Photobucket

Check back for some updates throught the week. The new digital point and shoot will be put to good use.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAH MOST DRUNK WEEKEND OF MY LIIFE!!!!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search